This is not an official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

For more information, contact Chris Jones, skjones8@juno.com

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bread in an Hour
Recently, Marjie Stott posted a recipe entitled "Bread in an Hour". I tried it today and it is delicious! It really took me just a little longer than an hour to produce two yummy loaves, mostly because I had to pull out and dust off my wheat grinder:

It smelled so good, we couldn't let it cool before slicing into it:

The bread is moist, very, very tasty, and super quick and simple to make.

You can buy gluten in many sizes, including No. 10 cans, and after a little research on the Internet, I discovered that rapid or quick rise yeast, available at the grocery store, is the same as the instant yeast called for in the recipe. -Chris Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment