This is not an official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

For more information, contact Chris Jones, skjones8@juno.com

Sunday, April 3, 2011

MEMORY MAKER

Last year my family attended a family reunion in Island Park, Idaho. This reunion is a big deal. It lasts for 3 days, there is tons of food and boating and a parade and fireworks and more! When my three oldest grandchildren were asked what was the most fun event of the weekend they said, " the night we squeezed all of us into the trailer and played cards and ate junk food."

I thought to myself, "we could do that in the driveway!" So I've started thinking we could pull our little tent trailer, some extra tents, cards and games, food and junk food, all the way to the KOA in Billings, Montana. That would take us about 15 minutes! People could come after work and enjoy some time together and then stay the night or go home and sleep in their own bed!

I know! Sometimes "less is just less." But sometimes "less might be more."

No comments:

Post a Comment