It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. We've had beautiful weather for the longest time but with the snow fall this week it's time to get serious about gifts, decorating and food. I thought I'd share a simple but cute fleece pillow pattern. I made this pillow years ago at a sewing class. It would be a great project for children and teens to make as a Christmas Gift.
No-Sew Fringe Pillows
1. Decide what size pillow you'd like to make.
2. Cut 2 pieces of fleece the size of the pillow PLUS 9 inches (both ways).
Lay layers on top of one another with the right sides out.
3. Cut away the corners and cut fringe all the way around the pillow.
Make the cuts about 4 1/2 inches deep and about 1 inch wide.
4. Tie the top and bottom fringe strands together around 3 sides of the pillow.
5. Insert the pillow form and tie the remaining side closed.