Dinnertime is a natural meeting place for communicating with our families. We can use this time to eat good, wholesome food, share ideas, and report on our day. So turn off the TV, turn off the computers and cell phones and start talking and listening to each other. It can help your family bond together for a lifetime.
You might want to try these conversation starters taken from the game"Lets Chat".
* What is the nicest thing someone has done for you?
* What superhero would you be? What would your name be? Your super power?
* What was your most memorable toy?
* If you found $1000 on the street, what would you do with it?
* If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
* Are you a city or a country person?
* Do you remember your dreams? Any recently?
*What do you think was the best thing ever invented?
* What is your favorite holiday?
* What is your favorite school subject? Your least favorite?
* Do you have a lucky charm?
* What is the hardest thing you've ever had to do?
The list of dinner conversations can go on and on - and the conversations should go on and on.